On Sunday 17 January 2021 at 14:30-16:00 UTC the Internet Society Accessibility Special Interest Group (Accessibility SIG) will convene a meeting with the theme ‘Digital Accessibility Awareness in times of Covid-19‘. All are invited!
1. Mr. Praveen Misra (India) – Overview of Digital Accessibility and Prominence & Challenges in times of Covid19
2. Ms. Judith Hellerstein (US) – Secretary A11YSIG – Overview of A11ySIG and outreach activities that can be undertaken
3. Ms. Kelly Colman (US) – Accessibility in Home Health Care and the impacts of SDOH” (social determinants of health)
4. Dr. Emmanuelle Gutierrez (Spain) Artificial Intelligence and the importance of accessibility training
5. Mr. Kindy Vereus MONTREUIL (Haïti) – Digital Accessibility between Necessity and Opportunity
6. Discussion & Question Answer
LIVESTREAM http://livestream.com/internetsociety/a11ysigcovid (Open Captions, ASL)