EC 30 Apr 2019
Executive Committee Meeting 30 April 2019
- Sig meeting. Program for Global Accessibility Awareness Day on May 16 at 8am Eastern, 12 UTC. Would be a webinar and last one hour.
- We discussed what the agenda would look like. We also discussed what our angle would be.
- How we would differentiate ourselves from the other accessibility groups.
- We are situated right by the Levers of power in the Internet Governance field and bring in the side accessibility to gather voices into their field.
- Give a summary of ISOC and where they fall and is much broader than main IG field. We can influence policy within the accessibility
- Have Joyce or Christine to come on and give a talk about ISOC since they are from engagement
- Need to bring ISOC Communications on board so go out on all the chapters. They can tweet and put our event out on social media
- Gunela-admin stuff for the sig.
- Business cards. Should we have braille on them, These would be paid from admin costs
- Tried to figure out how to subscribe all the applicants plus the ones that were on our original application. Joly will handle this.
- It was decided that Gunela and Shabbir would submit an ALS application to APRALO
- We went over the Funding documents that Greg sent us. Greg is going to send out an English Language version of the bylaws to all.